Welcome to our crowdfunding area! To help fund the design, development and creation of our new studio here in the South East of the UK, we decided to open our own independent online ‘shop’. Consequently, all artworks can now be purchased directly from the studios and all profits from the sales will be directly invested in the creation of, we hope, an award winning, sustainable, interdisciplinary studio that embodies creative practice.

We have designed collections based on our passion for and knowledge of art history, the natural world and of course our own independent practices. From replicas of antiquity to contemporary fine art works, we hope you enjoy them as much as we do. All works are handmade, and many to order. Their value supports a living wage for all artists, and a sustainable studio practice, which includes the use of green energy, materials and recycling. Read More

20% of the sale of an item goes solely towards the building development. The remaining 80% gets split across the materials, labour, marketing and packing costs associated with running our online store.

Privacy Preferences

When you visit our website, it may store information through your browser from specific services, usually in the form of cookies. Here you can change your Privacy preferences. It is worth noting that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and the services we are able to offer.

Click to enable/disable Google Analytics tracking code.
Click to enable/disable Google Fonts.
Click to enable/disable Google Maps.
Click to enable/disable video embeds.
Sorry for the interruption, but we just need to let you know that we currently have cookies on the go in the background. They won't interfere with you too much, but if you'd prefer the privacy, then please feel free to turn them off via the privacy preferences. If you don't mind them running, you can accept them and this box will go away.