PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
This acceptable use policy applies to our site, www.wearespacer.co.uk
It sets out the content standards that apply when you visit our website, link to our website, or interact with our website in any other way.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
By using our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY
We review these terms on a regular basis. Every time you wish to use our site, it is advised that you check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
– In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
– For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm individuals in any way
– To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material that is in any way unlawful, fraudulent or abusive
– To transmit, or acquire the sending of, any unwelcome or unauthorised advertising or promotional material (spam)
– To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, malware, ransomware, adware or any other harmful programming designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
You also agree:
– Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in breach of the requirements of our Website Acceptable Use Policy
– Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, equipment or network on which our site is stored, software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
BREACH OF THIS POLICY
If we believe that a breach of this Website Acceptable Use Policy has occurred, we may take any such action that we deem appropriate. These actions include, but are not limited to:
– Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site
– Issue of a warning to you
– Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on a compensation basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
– Further legal action against you
– Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.